Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday's Picture walk.....




I'll let the stitching and finishing speak for themselves~
image
Country Cottage Needleworks

image
The bright colors make this pillow so festive!

image
....and the fabric I had made the perfect piping accent.....

image
Threadwork Primitives...

image
....with special accent stitching... I love adding subtle elements~

image
....like, adding tiny charms~

Stockings of all sizes have been on my work table...
image


image

image


image

image

image

image
Fully lined.....

image
& many with embellishments~

image
Little House Needleworks


image
Threadwork Primitives

image
Homespun fabrics.....vintage seam ribbon.....rusty bells.....

image
Large stitched pieces mounted on lids of baskets~
Little House Needleworks

image
Plum Street Sampler

image
I make my own cording so to have the proper color match~

image
Shepards Bush

Patriotic designs are popular finishes all year long~

image
Threadwork Primitives

image

image
Threadwork Primitives

image
Blackbird Designs

image


image






....... Enjoy your day~...... Faye





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad Air

28 comments:

Jannie said...

You and Vonna... How the heck do you come up with these beauties? Thx for giving us ideas and sharing with us. Stunning! Happy Holidays to you.

Andrea said...

Thank for all of the inspiration.

Shakerwood said...

Beautiful, as usual!

Jacqueline said...

Love all the eye candy. Thanks for sharing your impeccable work.

Giovanna said...

Love;y work!

denise said...

beautiful! i need you to do some for me next year!

Margaret said...

Everything is beautiful!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

You keep churning out the beautiful finishes. Great job!

Jenny said...

I absolutely love seeing all of your finishes....they are so inspirational! Great work as usual and all the little details....beautiful!

Iris said...

Faye, each and every one is just beautiful. I especially love the Paris stocking. You have been a very busy lady.

Iris said...

Faye, it is me again. DH and I would love to know the name and designer of the Paris Eiffel Tower stocking. If you don't know would you be willing to ask the stitcher. Thanks so much. I made the mistake of showing your finish to him and now he wants one.

gracie said...

what can I say...magnificent as always.

Anna van Schurman said...

Beautiful work! So many lucky recipients. :-)

Patti said...

So incredibly beautiful!
Blessings, Patti

Linda said...

Beautiful finishes Faye.

Linda

Linda said...

These stitcheries are beautiful and your finishing makes them even more so.

CindyC said...

Each and every piece is just so beautiful and is a unique work of art! Thank you, as always, for sharing your pictures, Sis! Happy Holidays to you & your fam! Hugs! :)

Karen said...

Beautiful! Next time I go to a quilt shop I will look at the fabric differently! My daughter likes cross stitch Christmas ornaments so I will have lots of finishing to do. After the holidays maybe you will show us how you do your cording! Ha! You probably don't have time with all the work you do! Have a Merry Christmas!

Mimi said...

Such beautiful work! Every time I visit your blog I want to quit my job and stay home and stitch! Although I'd probably better learn how to stitch first...

Thanks for sharing all the gorgeous eye candy!

Melody said...

What a beautiful array of stitched finishes!! You do beautiful work.

laceystitcher said...

Your finishes are so inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing. I just love your blog!

Peg said...

Oh my gosh Faye, everything is so beautiful you must be feeling a real sense of achievement well done.

Peg x

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

all beautiful and all perfect Faye!

woolwoman said...

so many happy stitchers getting these beauties back in the mail. hope you are taking time to enjoy the season amidst the busy-ness of the finishing.

Patricia Lessell said...

You have been so busy Fay and everything is stunning. You are just so talented. Does Vonna do your finishing for you?

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty and wonderful stitching.

Unknown said...

Beautiful as usual!

sunny said...

Wow - so many pretties. Email me if you get a chance. I mentioned a project awhile back, and it has just resurfaced.