.....Follow me with email.....

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Limited Edition canvas zippered bags~

Greetings friends!!!!!
I'm so excited to introduce my lightweight canvas zippered 12 x 15 project bags....

****All bags in creme/red and creme/gray are SOLD*** Thanks SO, SO much!!****

They are functional, durable and I have to say I L*O*V*E the red screen print on the creme background.... The catch is~ I have enough of this particular fabric to offer 15 bags.... I also have the same fabric in a creme with grey print...It is beautiful also! ..... No photo yet, but I have that fabric on hand also..... The bags are 30.00 plus mailing.... So comment here, PM me on Facebook or email me if you are interested~ I will accept orders on a first come, first serve basis.....




I hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Faye

14 comments:

Laura Duet said...

Dear Faye! I would love to order one of these bags in the red/cream combo. I have paypal so you can send me an invoice at duetabode@comcast.net or I can mail you a check. Whichever you prefer! I am so excited!!!!!

I will email you my address. Thanks so much! Can't wait!

Escargopotte bordados said...

just lovely ! I love Paris !

gracie said...

Your work is superb as always...

dina turcotte said...

Would like to purchase a bag. Grey/cream would be fine. Have a PayPal account- dina.turcotte@gmail.com or I can mail a cheque. No worries either way

KimM said...

OH WOW! These are fabulous - I'd love to purchase one. I have a Paypal account - love the red!!
xxx

Nancy M said...

Hi Faye - I'd love one of the red bags! Can you email me a picture of the gray? I may purchase that as a gift. Thanks! Nancy
Email is blondegrl7@gmail.com

JoanneS said...

I would love to order a bag if you have any left
joanneseruto@yahoo.com I do have a paypal account
Thanks
Joanne

Anonymous said...

I would like to order a bag. My email: jnjzmom@yahoo.com. That's also my paypal address. Pam

wendy said...

Can you post a photo of the gray/cream?

Anonymous said...

i would like to order a bag. please let me know if there are any left dmhman@comcast.net

Frances N said...

Very pretty! Paris is always a lovely theme!

Mimi said...

I would love a red/cream combo. PayPal works for me or credit.
milgadbury@hotmail.com

CindyC said...

I love-love-LOVE my Carolina Stitcher bags, Sis! <3 :)

Barbie Chiu said...

Taking risk is not bad as long as you know that you can handle it right and make sure you don't regret at the end. Visit my site for more information and thanks for your wonderful article it did helped me a lot.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com