Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The stockings were hung......

Some of you know how much I love sewing and finishing a stocking, but few of you know how absolutely **thrilled** I have been this Fall finishing all the beautifully cross stitched pieces into stockings for your loved ones.... It's been a bumper crop year for me sewing Shepherd's Bush stockings along with many others.... Here are a few I can show you~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lizzie Kate

 

 

 

Knowing I had a small part in creating these stockings for children and grandchildren is heart warming~ May they all hold not a treasured gift or two, but recognition of the love and attention that each stitcher put into crosstitching them... Many a unique charm and embellishment has been attached in hopes that each child will some day reflect back remembering their sweet mom or grandmother....

 

Enjoy making memories at tomorrows Thanksgiving festivities..... Pause and show true gratitude for what you have and for who you have in your lives.......

 

Always,

 

Faye

 

16 comments:

denise said...

They are all beautiful!!!

CathieJ said...

Oh wow, so many beautiful stockings. I had never heard of that brand. Thanks for mentioning them. I love your finishes.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

As I count my stocking full of blessings, I'm so happy to be able to count you among them!

Anonymous said...

♥ gorgeous ♥

gracie said...

Beautiful stitching and of course the finishing is superb

Anonymous said...

Teared up reading your message dear Faye- what would we all do without you.

Judy said...

The stockings are all beautiful, the stitching and the finishing. Your message was so heart touching, you put into words what every stitcher feels in their heart when making anything for a loved one. Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas and holiday season.

essaytoday.net said...

Wow, they are astounding and really fantastic! So many stockings! I love this Christmas mood:) It reminds me of the time when my mom took me to the puppet theater on Christmas in 1986. I still remember the year and the play "Rose and Her Christmas Rabbit". Such cozy memories...

Barb said...

All of these stockings are simply beautiful - wonderful stitching and your finishing really adds that special touch that makes them truly amazing!!

Thanks you so much for sharing all of these with us and for your sweet sentiments.

Happy Holidays to you!

Sherri said...

What beautiful stockings...stitching and finishing. A true treasure to say the least!

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable.

Silvana said...

complimenti veramente tutti incantevoli

Evelyne said...

They are so very beautiful!

Jackie said...

What gorgeous stockings!

Carin said...

I love your stockings, there are beautiful

Brigitte said...

Wonderful, all these stockings, big ones and small ones.