Saturday, May 14, 2016

Tonight's picture walk.

Greetings friends.....

 

Busy, busy times!!!! As another school year winds down, times are busier than ever.... I still find solace in creating in my craftroom however.... I wanted to share a few recent projects I have completed and returned to my customers.... Enjoy tonight's picture walk....

Stacey Nash Designs~ Wooly's Pinkeep

Shepherd's Bush~ The Fold Shaker Box lid

 

 

 

 

Carolina Stitcher Project Bag~ La-D-Da freebie alphabet chart...

 

 

PSS 2016 Retreat design~ designed by Lori Brechlin... I've now made many of these useful bags for attendees of the retreat to commemorate the retreat....

 

Shoulder bag.... Incorporating Liberty Sewing Pouch design Bu Stacy Nash...

 

 

 

Heartstrings Samplery

I added a metal topper to the accompanying stitched strawberry...

 

Pineberry Lane kit offered through Country Sampler as part of an old kit club...

 

Here's another "sleeping bag" for my customers who use scroll bars... Custom made to your desired size... Drawstring tops for easy access and travel....

 

Blackbird Designs~

 

 

I hope you enjoyed the update and picture walk tonight.... Enjoy the rest of this glorious weekend from me and my family~~

 

 

 

Faye

 

26 comments:

denise said...

Beautiful finishes!!��

Glenna said...

Love your work as always. And I'll bet you didn't stitch your shirt, but you could have! Your expression is positively gleeful.

marly said...

Faye! That box top is absolutely perfect, smooth and even. So enjoy seeing these posts.

C Reeder PhxAz said...

So good to hear from you again- awesome stuff as always!!! The metal cap looks really nice.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Pretty pretties, as always! 😍

Evelyne said...

Very beautiful finish, all of them, love the metal cap on the strawberry.
Lovely picture from you!

Have a nice weekend.
Evelyne

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovelies you have created for your clients! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Christine said...

Beautiful finishes as always and how fun to share great photos of family!

Unknown said...

Always love your finishes!

AliceKiss said...

НЕвероятно прекрасно!!!

Robin said...

Faye - I just wanted to give you a shout out that I mentioned you and linked to your blog on one of the blogs I maintain. I am a faithful follower (but a crumby commenter) to your blog. I am in awe of your finishes and admit to using more than one idea I have seen on your blog....always giving credit to you as where I first saw it. I think somehow you have more hours in the day then the rest of us!

Anyway, as I said, I am a follower - Robin at Crafting with the Stitch Witch - and I gushed so much about you, your work and your awesome finishing at our recent guild meeting that I was ask to include the link to your blog on my last guild post at http://dvhsg.blogspot.com

Silly them, I don’t know how they can call themselves serious stitchers if they don’t already know about you!

Have a wonderful week, keep on stitching and more important, thank you for sharing.

Robin Thompson

Carol said...

Each and every finish is just so pretty and detailed, Faye--I can almost feel the love you put into your finishing! Love the family shots at the Kentucky Derby party, too--very dapper looking crew you have there :)

Arlene G said...

I always love seeing your pretty finishes!

CathieJ said...

Thanks for the picture. I am always eager to visit your blog to see what new finishes you have.

Sandy said...

Your picture walks always inspire me to get busy. Love them!

Piconela Vainicas y Entredos said...

Thank you for all pictures. It´s lovely. Love them!

woolwoman said...

Boy did I love that sleeping bag with the "m" on it. I should have thought of a monogram for mine but maybe there will just have to be more in my future. Love all the finishes and I'm sure you can't wait for a whole summer to stitch and create.
have a great week ! Mel

Unknown said...

Love the beautiful finishes!!! Do you know the title of the Blackbird pattern?

Justine said...

Beautiful finishes as always! I really love your project bag finishes. Pretty and useful!

Hilda said...

Another collection of wonderful finishes. I love each and every one of them. I wish I could sew so exactly and make so lovely bags!

Have a wonderful new week!

Hugs
Hilda

Nicole said...

Beautiful finishes Faye! I love them all!!

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous work, difficult to choose a favourite, love the little bags and pouches.

Isabelle said...

Hi Faye, all your stitching are lovely and it is difficult to choose one : perhaps the Shepherd's bush one ?
Have a wonderful week-end,
Hugs from France,
Isa

Maggee said...

I'm with Sandy--I feel the urge to do some finishing after I see your lovely, lovely creations! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Christina said...

Your work is always amazingly beautiful!

Irene said...

Carolina, che belli i tuoi ricami, sei bravissima