Sunday, October 2, 2016

Greetings with a picture walk.....

Hello all and welcome Fall! After a week of terrential rains, the Carolinas are due for cooler weather, leaves changing and all Fall goodness to settle in~

Of course, I've had my hands happily busy spurning your stitching into creations you can enjoy! A few were holiday gifts for friends.... but of those I can highlight on my blog, well, I'll just let you take a look!

Plum Street Samplers ~ Buttons Black

Nice piped edging.....

 

Here's a collection I finished for a sweet customers Fall basket~ from top left clockwise...

Threadwork Primitive~ Ever So Grateful

Scattered Seeds~ Hannah's Grateful Heart

Plum Street Samplers~ Lesson 4

With thy Needle &I Thread~ Witches Night Out

Blackbird Designs~ Bittersweet September

 

 

Shepherds Bush ~ Bless Ewe

Soft colors.....
 

Lizzie Kate~ Tiny Patchwork

 

Country Cottage~ Merry Merry

 

Sam Sarah~ Home for Christmas

 

Sam Sarah~ Land that I Love

JBW~ Baby's First Christmas

Lizzie Kate ~ Ho Ho Ho

 

Prairie Schooler~

 

Blackbird Designs~ Dyeing to Stitch Ladies kit Club....

 

A nicely edged pocket on the front of the pillow....

 

More to come folks..... Until then, keep your talented hands stitching and enjoy life!

 

Faye

 

 

 

22 comments:

CindyC said...

A great, big WOW as always, Sis! These are remarkable, and I love them all! :) <3

Robin in Virginia said...

Fabulous finished items, Faye! I always enjoy your picture walks.

dlogan said...

Just amazing Faye❤️ I wish I could be more productive! Darby

denise said...

beautiful! can't wait to see my stockings!

Michelle said...

I LOVE your picture walks Faye! These finishes are all so beautiful! Your blog always give me so much inspiration, it makes me want to pull out my needles and stitch. ❤️❤️

Terri said...

Beautiful finishing on beautiful stitching.

Terri said...

Beautiful finishing on beautiful stitching.

woolwoman said...

Faye I love them all but I was really attracted to the edge on the HoHo little pillow. So exciting for the happy Stitchers. Hope you are having a great start to the school year and fall is blowing your way! Hugs Mel

Unknown said...

Your work amazes me! You are so good at what you do:) I couldn't pick a favorite, they are all so pretty!

Iley Burkett said...

How do I contact you for prices? I have something I would love to have finished.
Iley Burkett
ileyssilver@yahoo.com

deb said...

Your finishing is beautiful!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Beautifully finished, Faye!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Really pretty finishing, Faye.

Arlene G said...

I think my favorite is the little pillow that has a "pocket" Would be a cute Christmas gift to put some tickets to a special event inside. Everything is just beautiful. Now that I am finishing some of my own things I realize how hard it is!!

RJ said...

Everything is absolutely beautiful. My favorite day is Faye's picture walks days. So much thought and love goes into each item you finish. RJ

Karen said...

Love the special touches that you add to make the finishes so striking.

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Please let us know you are ok with all the bad weather back there.

Carol said...

So many beauties, Faye! I need to try corduroy in my finishing--have never used it, but I love the look on that PS finish.

Have been thinking about you and my other southern blogging friends--I hope you have come through the hurricane with no or minimal damage...

Iris said...

Lovely as always Faye. I see so many designs I would like to stitch and your finishing makes them all pop.

Summer said...

These pieces are so pretty ♥

Hilda said...

And another walk of amazing finishes, dear Faye! I absolutely enjoy every pict. So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs
Hilda

The Attic said...

Beautiful finishes! Love the Prairie Schooler deers. I've never seen that one before. Does anyone know what book that is from?

Judy
plustik@comcast.net