Sunday, November 13, 2016

A collection to be shared....

 
 
Greetings all! After an incredibly busy week and weekend, I thought I'd share a few recent finishes that were mailed from my craftroom.... I continue to be amazed at the beautifully stitched pieces I receive... Those which I lend my creative flair and return to you for display or gift giving.... Here are a few I can share today ........ Enjoy tonight's picture walk....  

(From top left to right)

C'mon Monde~ Les Lettres de Mon Jardin

BBD (Prim Club kit)~ Darling Buds of May

PSS~ Merry Two

PSS~ Pennsylvania Fraktur

Threadwork Primitives~ Chelseas Pinkeep

PSS~ Goodness & Plenty

BBD~ Gathering Basket

Here are a few closer photos of the above collection.....

 

 

 

 

 

And here are a few more projects I was fortunate to finish for others.....

Stacy Nash~ Prized Pig Sewing Book

 

With a Heart Pin Pillow

 

The inside of the book 

 

More seasonal stitches.....

Lizzie Kate~ Pumpkin Pocket

 

You should know by now, I love incorporating piped edges when possible....

 

And, I will always return your goodies properly lined~

 

 

I'm not sure who the cross stitch designer is, but I think this design is precious.....

 

I will be signing off and will probably be flying under the radar for a week or so.... the last of the Christmas finishing is in process..... But know I'm here, smiling each and every day! 

Love and Peace, 

Faye

   

24 comments:

Beth said...

The cat pumpkin is a Ewe and I design.

CathieJ said...

I love those finishes.

Robin in Virginia said...

Fabulous finishes you created for your clients, Faye! I love the piped edges.

Monica said...

I simply adore your finishes. I know I have said this before, I am so inspired by your finishes!

Cindy's Stitching said...

oh so pretty Faye

Charlene ♥ NC said...

All the pieces are so pretty and neat! Glad you're enjoying the season of joy! Hugs ❣️

Suzanne said...

Beautiful! The cat and pumpkin is by Ewe and Eye and is called Jack Cat.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful! The cat and pumpkin is by Ewe and Eye and is called Jack Cat.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful! The cat and pumpkin is by Ewe and Eye and is called Jack Cat.

Patti said...

Beautiful finishing, Faye! Just love to see all your finishing work. Truly inspirational!

woolwoman said...

Wonderful work Faye and your finishing is exquisite , just a dreamy showing, wish something was mine! Cheers Mel

butterfly said...


Always such beautiful finishes, thanks for sharing.

KimM said...

Stunning.
xxx

Patricia Lessell said...

Gorgeous malorgeous all of them. Makes me want to stitch again just so I can send you something to finish xxx

Hilda said...

What an amazing collection! Again! So very inspiring!

Hugs
Hilda

Jennifer Mohror said...

Beautiful stitches and finishes!

Karen said...

Lovely picture walk!

Unknown said...

Fabulous as always:)

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Exquisite stitching! Very amazing. Your finishes as always add the perfect final touch. Thanks for sharing.

Pat S. in Lebanon said...

Your finishes are really exquisite. May I ask how you attach the mini pompoms to pin Pillows?

Faye Riggsbee said...

Hi Pat.... When attaching the mini Pom-Pom, I always sew it onto the front of my pillow making sure the balls are faced inward. Then I see my backing to the pillow front. I can see where I sewed the Pom-Pom, so I make sure and sew right on top of that same stitch. This allows all raw edges to be hidden when pillow is turned right side out. Hope this helps!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Beautiful finishes which enhance the stitching.

Nicole said...

Beautiful finishes Faye! I love them all!

Deb said...

Always so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.