Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Today’s picture walk~

Greetings friends and fellow Stitchers!! Hello from soggy and humid central North Carolina! As we are all settling in to these lazy days of summer, I thought I’d show you a few of my July finishes that have arrived back with my customers.... I’m seeing everything from Patriotic designs to club kits to holiday pieces.... Here, take a look....



Blackbird Designs Hats off to Uncle Sam~
Stitched on Murky linen by Picture this Plus with specified overdyed threads





Free ~Shepherd’s Bush, Chessie & Me and Sweet Freedom Berry byEica Michaels

Finishing in doubles is fun~ 




Prairie Schooler Santa’s are classics...




 Lady Liberty by Blackbird Designs






Dyeing to Stitching club
kit ... Heartstring Samplery

So, that’s it for a while.... Hope you’re having a great summer and finding time to stitch!!

Faye




No comments: