Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Greetings friends!......



I just love it when a chart is stitched a second time and then finished in a totally different manner..... It's like you bought an entirely new design! That's just the case with this primtastic design by Caryn of Primitive Needleworks


image
Yuletide Blessings as a Diddie Bag~~


image
And... Also as a Pin Drum~~


image


image


image



image


You may want to do the same~~

More of your stitches have been finished with flair in the Carolina Stitcher craftroom...... Here are just a few of them~

image
Blackbird Designs


image


image
PlumStreet Samplers


image



image
LittleHouse Needleworks


image


image


image
Blackbird Designs~


image
With thy Needle & Thread~


image
LittleHouse Needleworks~


image


image


image
Project bags by Carolina Stitcher~


imageI
Pet Memorial ornament~


image


image


Busy times for all of us~ I'll try to check back in very soon~~

Smiles & Hugs.......


Faye


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad Air

25 comments:

trillium said...

I really like that pin drum. What stuffing do you use?

gracie said...

Beautiful work....as always

Julie M said...

Fantastic finishing!

Jenny said...

Beautiful finishes Faye! I love them all.

Teresa said...

very cute all your work, with love!!!!

Von said...

What a feast for the eyes! Your work is gorgeous. :)

CindyC said...

As always, every single piece is spectacular, Sis! Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photos! :)

Michele said...

as always, love your finishing! the drum finish is adorable :)

Margaret said...

Fantastic finishing! I really love the first two finishes -- so cool!

Sandra said...

Everything is just wonderful, as usual!!! Blessings, Sandra

Linda said...

Lovely finishes as always Faye.

Linda

woolwoman said...

omg - the pet memorial ornament was so sweet - all your finishes are awesome as always Faye - yes it's the crazy busy time but you always take time to do a brilliant job for your stitchers.
enjoy the season Mel

cucki said...

Beautiful and so beautiful
As always xx

Melody said...

What beautiful finishes! I love your creativity in finishing.

Frances said...

Such lovely finishes!!!

Pam in IL said...

I love all the finishing, Faye!

Sweet Sue said...

Beautiful, each and every one. Cute little specialty seam stitch on Needle & Thread piece~ may I ask if it has a name? Or maybe simply one of your doodles:) Have a great week Faye...

Cindy's Stitching said...

A delight as always Faye.

Vanessa said...

I love your inventive finishes! I must send you something. :-)

Iris said...

Faye, your finishing is awesome.

Sherri said...

All of the finishes are beautiful. I usually don't like to stitch a piece two times, but I love how they were finished so differently. Inspiration for me. I am loving the bag you finished for me. Many thanks.

Maggee said...

Yup--all quite lovely finishes! The LHN Stitching bag with the strawberries is sure going to be someone's delight! But they are all delightful! Hugs!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Beauties, one and all!

Rachel said...

Beautiful finishes! I love Yuletide Blessings as a bag!

Catherine said...

Always inspirational! Love my project bags!!