Friday, April 10, 2015

Today's picture walk~

Greetings friends and stitchers....


I'm trying a new blog app, so please excuse me being on a learning curve..... I've been sewing and sewing here lately, getting ready for the upcoming Prim Stitchers Society Retreat in Williamsburg VA later this month~ I guess you may say I'm a little excited because not only am I going as an attendee, but will be a vendor as well! This will be my first time ever as a vendor, and I'm thrilled to not only get to meet and share ideas with so many of you, but to be seeing things from the perspective of marketing my project bags, project sewing rolls and several unique Carolina Stitcher Hand Goodes.... Crossing my fingers~~

I have also been finishing for several of you guys and here is what has been created by my hands.... Your stitching; my finishing....

Pineberry Lane~ This is my Work
 

Stacy Nash My Stitching Book

 
 
Blackbird Designs~ In Full Glory
 
 
 
 

 



 

Louise and Henry~ LittleHouse Needleworks~

 
A drawstring bag to hold a knitting project.....14" x 18"~



Sweet Violets~ Littlehouse Needleworks.... 12 x 15" project bag
 

That's it for now...... I'll be in touch again soon!

 

Faye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

18 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Well, it worked! We got to see loads of your lovely stitching! :)

marly said...

Got me again Faye! I should know better than to have food in my mouth when I open your posts. All that gasping creates a choking hazard.

gracie said...

Wonderful news that you will be a vendor! I know you will do well in that area. Your finishing is beautiful as always.

Unknown said...

I love the knit bag since I have just started knitting.

Les créations de Cry said...

che merviglie. ciao cry68

woolwoman said...

oh my Faye - I am an avid knitter and have all sorts of awesome knitting bags however I must say - your creation is just awesome. I'll have to think about that for the future. Loved seeing all the wonderful finishes. Good luck with your first vending endeavor. Have a great weekend - Mel

StitchinByTheLake said...

I just love your work! blessings, marlene

EvalinaMaria said...

Beautiful finishes!
Evalina, This and that...

Wanda said...

Faye, As always, I am in awe of your beautiful creations! Your special touches never cease to amaze me (love those buttons sewn with the red thread!)
I have no doubt your first vending experience will be a huge hit - wish I was closer!
Thanks as always for sharing your beautiful work.

Teresa said...

beautiful all, kiss
Teresa

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Beautiful finishing work.

CindyC said...

I love every single piece, as I always do! Can't wait for all of our fun in Williamsburg, Sis! :)

Mary said...

That's very exciting news Faye! Here's wishing you all the best on your new challenge as a merchandiser. Love to see you spread your wings!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

There's nothing to be nervous about... Well, except for running out of goodies!! Beautiful finishing!

Kathy said...

Love, your pretty little bags!!
I know you'll have great success as a vendor. Congratulations on your new endeavor!!

linda said...

Faye I hope you do very well as a vendor at the PSS Retreat. Even just seeing your work "from afar" we love all that you create with such finesse!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching...lovely finishing! What more can I say. Nice work!

Cindy's Stitching said...

The books are really pretty Faye. Awesome pieces