Thursday, December 15, 2016

Today's chilly picture walk~

 
 
The deep freeze has arrived in the Carolinas!!!! Brrrrr.... I'm guessing it's about time since its mid-December~ We've been spoiled some, so it's time to throw another log on the fire!  Today's picture walk showcases several more of YOUR stitches that were sent to me to creatively finish.... here you go~  

 Plum Street Samplers 2015 freebie Christmas ornaments

The 12 Days of Christmas 

 
A blend of fabrics and similar trims..... I love this collection! 

 

I am so glad this sweet customer will be enjoying them for many years to come~  

 
 The fabric backings should be complimentary and pretty enough to display....  
 
Merry and Bright
Threadwork Primitives
This stitch is stunning and includes 3 appliquéd wool trees.... sweet~  
Plum Street Sampler~ Merry One I'll have a few more to show you soon..... Stay warm..... And, stitching! Faye  
     

16 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

These are so wonderful, Faye! You are so talented! Hope a little of that cold makes it's way to the Sunshine State. I remember those weeks before Christmas when I was in the classroom...lots of fun...but hard to rein in the excitement! Hang in there!
Robyn

deb said...

Beautiful finishes! The wool appliqued trees are so different and look great - what a cool idea. And I just love the Plum Street Sampler piece - never seen that before and your beautiful finish has put that item right at the top of my wish list!

gracie said...

Always so pretty...

Robin in Virginia said...

Fabulous, Faye! Your finishing of the 12 Days has added another idea for finishing the ones in my stack. Stay warm!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Another fabulous day of finishes!! 🎄

butterfly said...


Your Finishing is fabulous like always, Happy Christmas .

Irene said...

sono bellissimi, sei proprio brava

douce campanule said...

So wonderful Christmas ornaments ! I love them !
Have a nice week-end ...
Marie

Joyce said...

Faye your finishing is so gorgeous love the twelve days of Christmas such a neat idea. Merry Christmas to you!

CindyC said...

I love them all, Sis! You have been such a busy gal, and I know your creations are sure to make for some truly-wonderful gifts this holiday season! Hugs! :) :)

Cindy's Stitching said...

Bound to make anyone smile. Just beautiful Faye

Sherri said...

More great finishes and stitches.

Ingius said...

Beautiful finishes :)

Karen said...

Lovely finishes, Faye.

Paulette said...

Absolutely beautiful work, as usual, Faye!!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your finishes for Plum Street Sampler's '12 days of Christmas' has convinced me that these should be completed as individual ornaments. I've delayed stitching these because I couldn't decide on how I wanted to finish them.