Monday, July 17, 2017

July picture walk~

 
Greetings friends and fellow stitchers~ Summer is flying by.... mid July means intense heat, beautiful summer sunsets and lazy days in the sun..... And, lots of stitching & finishing, of course~   Here are a few of your finishes that have left  my craftroom recently..... Again, I always want to thank you for trusting my creative interpretation to take your beautifully stitched pieces and finishing them into treasures~   
 
 Carolina Stitcher zippered bag sets remain one of my most popular products~ 
 
 
 Blackbird Designs~ Bluebird
Victorian Mottoe hand dyed cotton cluney lace
Shepherds Bush kit
Shepherds Bush kit~  Make Merry
 
 
Lizzie Kate stocking
I always use piping & a coordinating lining
 
Shepherds Bush stocking
Next blogpost I will be featuring  a collection that I stitched and finished by Hands on Designs~ Cathy Habermann's "At the Beach"  really spoke to me, so I stitched a few to display at my beach condo.... I received a lot of positive feedback on my Facebook page, so I will show you more soon.... Until then.....
Stay cool, enjoy your days and happy stitching~ 
Faye
 

18 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Faye, all your finishes look fabulous from the stitched pieces to your bags. Thank you for sharing!

CindyC said...

More beauties! I love 'em all, Sis! Hugs! :) :)

Mary said...

Faye, you certainly have been busy!! Love the SB pieces, you make the rouching with the pins look so easy and I know it's not, RJ labored for hours on rouching one of her stitches. My favorite is that needle bag with the honeypot...such great coordinating fabrics and your sewing is always perfect! Another great post and I'm looking forward to seeing your next post with your beach themes as I want to stitch some myself. Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

Karyn said...

All beautiful finishes, Faye, including your gorgeous bag sets.
If I ever get the remaining Christmas stockings stitched up, they will be on their way to you.
Have a great week
Hugs

The Eveningstitcher said...

Your stitching is beautiful! I don't know how you manage to get so much done..you must be one super fast stitcher! I love your stitching bags!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Beautiful finishing, and ❤️ your Project bags are swoon worthy! Stay cool and stitch on!!

gracie said...

Lovely, lovely and more lovely.

marly said...

Super super! The bee hive fabric bag set is really nice.

woolwoman said...

beautiful finishing Faye - happy stitchers ! I'm wondering if that bee hive set belongs to my DF Karen G, hope you are having a great summer! Mel

Arlene G said...

Now I want to forget housework and stitch all day!! I am enjoying Kathy on Floss tube. In fact I think I have a video I have not watch that features her beach charts.

CathieJ said...

As usual your picture walk is very inspiring.

Willa said...

Oh Faye, you are so very talented and artistic! You make me want to stitch non-stop just to send you something to see what you come up with!! I love your finishes!! Really looking forward to The Beach...I've followed with great interest!! Have a F*A*B week!!
XO, wb

TinaTx said...

You have been busy! Great looking finishes. Love those project bags - I've made some with snaps but I'm too chicken to try zippers!

Hilda said...

So many lovely finishings again, dear Faye! Love them all.
No wonder that your zippered bag-set is that popular! The set is great!
Pretty and practical!

Hugs
Hilda

Iris said...

WOW, I just love your finishing. You do wonderful work.

Susan Lankford said...

Love all your projects!

Halland House Gifts said...

I love the stoneware pillows. What a great project for a new stitcher.

Anonymous said...

As usual your picture walk is very inspiring.



ตารางบอล