Monday, September 25, 2017

Today's Picture walk......

Good morning friends!!! Happy Monday and lets get started.... I will get right with it because I have finishing ideas swirling in my head already this morning.... Ideas I will apply to your finishing orders in my craftroom.... Its such a great feeling! But, first, I would like to share a few goodies that have arrived at their owners homes.... Finishes that were created by me~

 

Mice in the Sewing Room

With thy Needle &Thread 

 I thought the tiny pillow needed a scissor pocket~ And, a spool of thread charm~

 

 Hats off to Uncle Sam

Blackbird Designs

Intended to be finished into a drum... however this cutie will hang in a grapevine wreath.... 

 
Spring Greetings Bouquet
With thy Needle & Thread
 

The tiniest of French Knots make this piece adorable! 

 Remember Me

Plum Street Samplers

 

I was lucky enough to get to Norforgotten Farms a couple weekends ago and purchased one of the Sewing Trays made right there on the farm.... It has turned into an invalueable treasure for me! Not only do my necessities sit on it when stitching, but it keeps all of my finishing trinkets in place when I am completing your pieces... I'm including the Etsy link.... 

Notforgotten Farms 
Sewing tray in Barn Red
 
 https://www.etsy.com/listing/531260243/wooden-stitchers-tray-clamp-on-armchair
 
I hope all of you have a great week with laughter, fellowship and stitching!! 
 
Faye

24 comments:

DSFinn said...

Such loveliness! Your x- stitches on the finishing is beautifully done. Is there a place online that would show the technique of that stitch.

Sandy said...

All are amazing. I especially love the bunny finish. However, I am over the moon with your scissor keep. How precious! Faye, you are genuinely so creative.

Manuela said...

Hello Faye,
wow so many wonderful finishes. I like the little pincushion.
Best wishes Manuela

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, the Mice in the Sewing Room finish is so cute!

Robin in Virginia said...

Faye, what wonderful finishes you have created for your clients. I really like the patriotic BBD piece you turned into a little pillow instead of a drum. Enjoy your day!

Arlene G said...

Oh that scissor pillow is just precious. i may have to steal that idea!! Faye, you do a great job at Finishing. I am still perfecting my finishing skills.

woolwoman said...

delightful finishes as always Faye! take care and happy Fall Mel

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Peter & I are always so happy to see your smiling face Faye ~ and we are also happy that you love our little stitcher's tray! Thank you for being such a positive, happy & upbeat person...and for your support <3
Lori

RJ said...

Love all of your finishes, Faye! The pin cushion with the scissor pocket and little spool is beyond adorable. I enjoyed making all of those French knots on the bunny stitch too...it does make the piece. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Candi said...

I love the pillow with the pocket for scissors. They all are so lovely! I wish I loved to finish my smalls, I like to finish stitching and start stitching new and now I have a huge pile to finish! One day they will all get finished!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Such pretty finishes. All the dainty details make them especially special!

MartinaM said...

Hi Faye,
i love all your finishes, but most those little mice - a great idea for a finish.
Greetings Martina

Mary said...

Faye, I have to make the Sewing mice, that is just adorable and I love how you added the sewing pocket to it. The fabrics on Hat's off to Uncle Sam are just perfect for that stitch. All your finishing is so exceptional!! Looking forward to seeing what new ideas were swirling in your head!! Mary

Bonnie said...

Love your finishes to other stitchers beautiful work. Your creativity is right on with each project.

Anonymous said...

Do you sell kits of these? Or just sell them online? Interested in the mice cushion.

Anonymous said...

Sorry didn't include my email Mgmj1949@yahoo.com

Maggee said...

As always, beautiful and creative finishing of clients' pieces! Look forward to the 'new ideas' you have floating around! Yay!

Faith... said...

Such beautiful finishing techniques! Thank you for sharing your lovelies.

Stitching Noni said...

I love your finishes! I have just purchased the sewing mice and love the way you finished them. If I ever get it stitched and ready for finishing I might have to borrow your idea - hope that's ok :o)

Martha H said...

Your finishes are always so creative and lovely. I was wondering, where do you get your little charms and trinkets such as the little spool that you use to make your pieces so distinctive?

Carol said...

Such a great parade of beauties--those sweet mice always make me smile :)

CathieJ said...

Your finishes are beautiful. I really like the tray that you purchased. Thanks for the link.

Halland House Gifts said...

I’m in love with Mice in the Sewing Room. The red white and blue combo is so summery without screeming patriotic, and you finishing choices are fantastic. I don’t think I would have chosen this on my own, but after seeing it finished I love it.

sanpiseth40 said...

I like your site and content. thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks
ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก