Saturday, July 23, 2011

Please pray for Linda ~~~((edited))



****Linda made it through surgery fine yesterday according to her daughter!!  Yeah!!  She has  titanium rods through her femur and expects to learn more today about how rehab will work... She wants to thank everyone for their prayers and continued good thoughts for her recovery..))

Many of you know Linda P, stitchhag, from NC... She doesn't blog but attends PALS and is a friend to many of you...

Linda's daughter has notified me that Linda fell last night and has broken her hip....She is scheduled for surgery this afternoon... She asked I get the word out for prayers and good thoughts for Linda...


Those of you who are active on the 123 message  board may want to post this info as I know Linda has many friends on 123 who may not be reading my blog....Thanks!!!

I should be home Sunday night and plan on visiting her Monday at the hospital in Raleigh....

Linda and her family thanks you and so do I....I will update more as I am notified....

Take care, Faye

24 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Linda is in my Prayers!

Karen said...

oh no, sending many hugs and prayers to Linda.

Michele said...

keeping Linda in my thoughts .. hope it goes well for her.

Margaret said...

Linda will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

Shelleen said...

will keep Linda in my prayers.

Nicole said...

Oh no!!! Poor Linda!! Please tell her I'm so sorry!! I hope she has a speedy recovery!

Joanie said...

Linda's at the top of my prayer list for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Kathy said...

I hope and pray her surgery goes well and she is up and walking again soon.

Nan said...

PBS for a speedy recovery!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Sending prayers her way...thanks for letting us know.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Oh, my Goodness! Tell her we're all thinking of her and hope she has good meds!!

valerie said...

I hope Linda has a speedy recovery!

Mouse said...

hope she is feeling much better soon :) love mouse xxx

Marianne said...

Keeping Linda and her family in my prayers!

butterfly said...

sending my love, hope all goes well, in my prayers.

BrendaS said...

I will keep Linda and her family in my thoughts and prayers

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Prayers being sent, Faye!

Anonymous said...

I will certainly keep Linda and her family in my thoughts and prayers.
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia

Judy said...

I will keep Linda and her family in my prayers. Hope she has easy and speedy recovery. Thanks Faye for letting us know and keeping us updated.

Michelle said...

She is in my prayers x

Siobhán said...

Linda is in my prayers!

Deb said...

Sending prayers to Linda!!

Bekca said...

Sending hugs and good thoughts to Linda, glad to hear the surgery was a success.

H said...

Please pass on my best wishes and hugs to Linda. I hope and pray for quick healing for Linda!

Hilly