Monday, March 15, 2010

My friend Jill made my day!~


Oh yeah.....Most of you know the wonderfully talented Jill and I was awestruck when I received my Friends Stitching Through the Seasons Exchange package from her today~~~ She loaded me up~~~ Between pretty pink pins, adorable spring socks, a springtime hand towel, some Lizbeth cotton thread, a pastel studded butterfly charm, these cute cute cute hot pink gardening gloves AND and gorgeously stitched pillow....Whew!!~~~ Let me tell you, I was blown away~~~


This pillow is so pretty! The picture really doesnt do it justice...The buttons and beads just set the design off..... I love the finish and the look you went with Jill..... It certainly will have a prominent spot on my Spring tree in the craft room~~~Thanks again so very much for making my day!!! Faye

17 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What a wonderful package of lovelies! Lucky you!

Kim B said...

Great package Faye!!

JillMN said...

Hi Faye!
I'm glad that you like what I stitched for you. I thought it was quite Spring-y and cheerful, after this very long winter we have had. It was great fun putting this together for you. Enjoy!

Margaret said...

Oh how lovely! So springy and Eastery and cheerful -- all the right stuff!

Ranae said...

A wonderful package of goodies, Lucky you!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

The buttons and beads are just perfect! What a great package of goodies.

Nancy said...

A beautiful package of goodies! I love the pretty pillow. The flowers on it are really beautiful!

Karen said...

That is so pretty! Love the design. Great exchange.

Anonymous said...

OH BOY!!!

Myra said...

Wow! She spoiled you good. :o)

Catherine said...

Wow! What a great package!!

Sherry said...

What a great package! All the colors are so happy!

Robin said...

Wow! What delightful gifts and the little pillow is so sweet. Looks like Jill set you up from your fingers to your toes!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Wow Girl, are you the lucky girl? How nice to receive all of the goodies. Congratulations. Have a great day and
Be always in stitches.

Kathy said...

What a fabulous exchange! That pillow is just darling. And those socks are too cute. Love the color. :)

Deb said...

I blew the picture up to see all your wonderful goodies. What a wonderful exchange. I really love that pillow! You were definitely spoiled with this package!!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - wonderful package!