Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Warm fuzzies....

Oops!~~ Tommye's blog is called I'd Rather Be Stitching but it can be found here!~~~
Happy Stitching~~ Faye
I would like to say a big ole "Thank You!" to Tommye for passing this Sunshine Award to me! This is the infamous Tommye of "I'd Rather be Stitching" in the blog world and TJB Designs in the design world.... I appreciate your kind words of encouragement!!!
Now, the deal is that I should nominate many others and link to them and such.....but, my dilema is that ALL of you in this amazing world of crafty blogs should be nominated! So, here's to ya~ Pat yourselves on your back for all you do in your own little ways to find enjoyment in the craft you are pursing! I salute you all and hope that you find as much enjoyment and relaxation, whether its beading, knitting, stitching or whatever as I do!~~ Peace and hugs, Faye

3 comments:

JOLENE said...

What a perfect award for you as you are definitely a ray of sunshine Faye!!! Bright, sunny and fun! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Smiles....

Deb said...

You deserve it Faye!! You have a wonderful blog and the award fits you so well!!

Catherine said...

What a lovely award!! You deserve it!