Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank you for the recognition~~


I would like to sincerely thank Tracey for this special Blogger Award!! It means so much to have this recognition~ I still consider myself relatively new to the blog world so to be spotlighted like this has truly touched my heart~


The rules go like this:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Paste the award to your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 unique things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links.
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know.

Here are few things about me that you might consider unique.

1. I once won a dance contest at a disco club....omg.
2. I married a UNC man and I am a NCSU graduate. (arch-rivals)
3. My childrens initials are APR and PAR.
4. I once popped the contact lense out of my eye while traveling down the highway with the top down on my convertible. ( I know..total blonde moment!)
5. Children at my school often call me Mrs Ribbie because they cant say Riggsbee.
6. I love the ocean and have a place at the beach.
7. Last but not least, I have been known to be multi-tasking on as many as 10 samplers at one time....Now, that's gotta stop~~

So, that a little scoop on me...and here are my nomintaions in no particular order....

1. Karen SC
2. Myra
3. Kellie
4. Charlene
5. Jackie
6. Ranae
7. Deb

These ladies all are awesome stitchers and bloggers so I would love to nominate them for this recognition~ Again, I appreciate everyone who reads my blog and takes the time to comment to me. I truly love stitching and am thankful blogging has come into my life. It has brought new ideas, creativity and a host of friendships~ Thanks, Faye

14 comments:

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on the award! I enjoyed reading more about you.

Ranae said...

Congrats!!
Thanks so much for thinking of me for the award.
Right back at ya!

Jackie said...

Congratulations Faye. You are an inspiration, and you deserve it.
Hugs. Jackie.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Congrats on the award! I love that you won a disco contest. You will now, forever in my mind, be the disco queen!

Margaret said...

Congratulations! I loved reading all your factoids. :D

Catherine said...

Congrats on the award! I loved the "blonde moment" comment!

Vinniey said...

Congrats on the award! Your blog is beautiful and inspiring, always enjoyed reading all your posts! :)

Sherry said...

Congratulations on the award! I always enjoy visiting your blog! It was fun finding out about you too!

Kim B said...

I loved learning all those fun tidbits about you Faye!

Myra said...

Thanks for the nomination Faye! I am honored. Will pass it along on my blog this weekend. :o)

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats on the award - nice learning more about you. :)

Tommye said...

Hi Faye,

I've just award you the "Sunshine Blog Award".

http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

No pressure, just want you to know how much I love your blog and think others will too.

Tommye

Jackie's Stitches said...

Faye, you're so sweet! I've been sick so I've just now gotten to your blog post. Thank you so much!

Glenna said...

Congratulations! However, I'd disagree that the sampler multi-tasking has to stop! Start more! Hee!