Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas in July~

Good Sunday morning!!!!

I have busy busy putting together Christmas finishes for lots of you.... From new designs to older classics.... Bright thread colors to the more subdued.... I love them all!

 

Threadwork Primitives... Merry Christmas....

I went with a creamy chenille trim....I attach my trims by hand ~
 

 

A couple of the popular Prim Kit Clubs....

Dyeing to Stitch kit....

This rusty bell is just the perfect accent ~~

 

Peace on Earth by Blackbird Designs... A larger pillow with piping edge....

 

Such rich traditional colors ~

 

Lizzie Kate Stocking ~ Kamerin will always treasure....

Fully lined and ready to fill with trinkets ~~

 

Threadwork Primitives~ Kringles Crow

I like adding the little touches to the finishing.....

 

Littlehouse Needleworks...Peace on Earth.....

 

More Prim kit finishing requests~~

This one got a pocket on the back to tuck sweet messages of cheer!

 

 

 

Lots of Lizzie Kate ornaments so far this year... I love them ~~

 

 

 

Designs from recent Just Croas Stitch magazines.....

 

 

So.... That should get you in the mood for a little holiday stitching.... And, thanks for visiting!!


Enjoy the day~


Faye

23 comments:

CindyC said...

I totally LOVE each & every one of these and see a few that I especially LOVE, Sis ... ;)

Robin in Virginia said...

Wow, Faye! You have been a busy finishing bee! I am sure your clients will be thrilled to received them back.

Robin in Virginia

Ranae said...

If this doesn't get you in the holiday stitching, I dinner what will. It's right around the corner, coming up fast
I love them all and the finishings are perfect

Hazel said...

Absolutely stunning finishes! Love every single one! x

marly said...

Certainly NOT anxious for winter but loved seeing the pieces!

Mary said...

When you post finishes for your clients, I always study them closely. The are so clever and beautiful. I guess it is time to think of something to stitch for the holidays, even though it is HHH, hot, hazy and humid here!

Jackie said...

I enjoy seeing everyone's handwork. But I really love how wonderful you make everything look with your lovely finishing touches!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

You've really been having Christmas in July, have't you? Beautiful finishing!!

Karen said...

Each and every one is finished beautifully!

denise said...

Beautiful! I'm working on a stocking I wantto you to finish!

Frances said...

Christmas is always my favorite time of year! I love all of these goodies! Can't wait until December--this definitely gets me in the holiday spirit!

Mary said...

Such fun! You're making me want to go for a holiday stash dive....

Hilda said...

Oh Faye, what an amazing and overwhelming collection of Christmas beauties! Love them all!

Hugs
Hilda

Unknown said...

These are all so beautifully stitched and finished. I am particularly smitten by the bird in the sleigh! Who did the chart? Thank you for sharing!

martine290 said...

voilà de magnifiques broderies
bravo pour tout
bonne journée

KimM said...

Absolutely beautiful!
xxx

Iris said...

Faye, every time I look at your finishing I want to send you something to finish. Unfortunately I don't seem to be stitching ornaments or smalls right now. Everything is beautiful as always. I love the round Lizzie Kate finishes.

Anonymous said...

félicitations! tout est très beau.
dany 15

nikiad.blogspot.gr said...

Excellent finishes , Faye !!!!! I love them all !!!!! I fell in love with your angel -so sweet !!!!!!
greetings
Niki

Arlene G said...

Visiting for the first time but not to be my last I am sure. I am a cross stitcher as well and I love seeing all your finished projects!!

Faye said...

This is a test post.... Without word verification....

Anonymous said...

Your finishing is absolutely beautiful! You have such a talent!

Unknown said...

Yowza that's some great finishes!! The Lizzie Kate's are too cute!