Thursday, January 21, 2016

Brrrr..... And a couple finishes~

Greetings all! We're preparing for a little of the snow that so many of you guys are seeing.... Hoping for very little though! I wanted to share a couple stitches and finishes I've added to my collection~

 

 

I've been a member for a while of the Little Sparrow Pinkeepe Club that Tammy Black of Scattered Seeds offers.... These are well planned kits that includes every thing you need to not only stitch the design, but finish it as well..... Tammy is masterful at creative packaging and I absolutely love the designs she creates!

 

This round Pinkeepe is a double sided stitch with gray seam tape attached on the seams....

 

There is even a darling charm to attach..... Isn't it sweet?????

 

 

I also fell in love with this small stitch by Brenda Gervais of With thy Needle & Thread.... I finished mine as a simple ornament rather than the Needlebook shown on the chart....

 

I also attached Rick-Rack around the edges.... Attaching by hand is a true labor of love.....

 

Plus, I've always had "a thing" for all things oval!

 

 

Another double sided stitch, the back is a simple pretty basket.....

 

 

More project bags are rolling out my craftroom door.... So many of you are getting organized... The 12" X 15" size is the most popular size... Contact me if you're needing my help with the Carolina Stitcher zippered project bags~

 

March will be here before you know it which means lots of us will be heading to Marietta GA for the long awaited annual Primitive Stitcher's Society Retreat!!! I look forward to meeting many of you and enjoy some stitching! I will also be teaching a class which includes rusty tin, wool and a few other needfuls.... Again, I hope to see many of you there!

 

Enjoy you day! Stay warm, safe and stitching~

 

Faye

 

22 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

This post especially made me smile my friend....and you know why. I just can't wait to see you and give you a big bear hug. Smiles!

Amy said...

Your little pinkeeps are so cute!

CindyC said...

As always, I love all the pics, Sis! I loved, too, the reminder that our fun in GA is not too far away! YAAAAAYYYY! :) <3

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely finishes, Faye! That blue project bag is a stunner. Stay warm!

butterfly said...

Beautiful pin keeps , and lovely finishes.

Karyn said...

Oh Faye, your finishes are gorgeous! The project bag is wonderful...I need to get organized enough to use one :)
You always inspire me <3
Stay warm and safe
Hugs

scatteredseedsamplers said...

Dear Faye, Many, many thanks for your kind words! Thank you for sharing your lovely finish. Blessings, Tammy...Scattered Seed Samplers

cucki said...

Beautiful pin keeps ..so so pretty x

Anonymous said...

Your two small pieces are delightful and very pretty. You always do a lovely job on everything!

linda said...

You are a master at your craft Faye! You always inspire me with your creativity and excellence.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Little beauties, but that's no surprise! Can't wait to see everyone and find out what our project will be! #PanthersPride

Sherry said...

Lovely finishes!

denise said...

love,love!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

So pretty...can't until March. I know you will cooked up something cool. Stay warm.

Sherry B said...

Just beautiful, both stitching and finishes. Could you provide source for Pomegranate small featured in photo?

Jeanne said...

All lovely things Faye....hoping you don't get too much of the big storm on the East Coast!

Hazel said...

Stunning finishes Faye. I love your work! The kits are gorgeous. x

Carol said...

We are just due for a bit of snow here in western PA, Faye--got very lucky! It is scary too think what some of these states are possibly facing...

Just love your finishes--so sweet and your attention to detail makes them especially wonderful!

Enjoy your weekend!

CathieJ said...

Your finishes are beautiful. I really like the rick-rack finish.

Blu said...

Lovely finishes!

Le crocette di Mariuccia said...

Very nice. Mariuccia

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love your Finishes...they are so very cute and so adorable....beautiful finishes...

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad