Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mega organization and a new release~

Brrrrrr....... Chilly greetings all!!

 

I was recently contacted by a dear friend and fellow stitcher to make her a few project bags.... She had stitched all of the designs in the "A Most Suitable Name" series by Jeannette Douglas.... These darling stitches are the perfect size to sew into the front of project bags...... Talk about getting organized! Take a look.....

~Devoted Dorothy~

 

~Alphabet Annie~

 

 

~Humble Hilda~

 

~Nibble Nelly~

 

~Wool Willie~

 

~Modest Mildred~

~Prim Penny~
 
~ Button Betty~
I absolutely loved matching fabrics to these pretty stitches..... Enjoy, my friend!!!

 

I have had a few requests for a shorter project roll.... My usual length is 19"; good for larger stitches and samplers to be rolled up in for safe travel..... I am introducing a shorter 12" length project roll at the upcoming Primitive Stitcher's Society Retreating March. All the same bells and whistles will be found on this one.... Just slightly shorter and more suitable for you ornament size linen cuts.....

 

 
 

 

More info to come on this useful and serviceable stitching accessory..... I am finalizing my price and making a list of those Stitcher's requesting to be put on the order list.... Please email, comment on my blog or pm me on Facebook if interested.....

 

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

 

Faye

 

27 comments:

Sherry said...

What great bags. I love the stitches she did for each one. I really like the new release!!

Laurie said...

Oh gosh, I love those bags!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful project bags you created for your friend's stitched pieces. Way to go, Faye!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Project bags are beautiful

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Can you put me on email list to see pricing for this roll. I would like info on the big one too. Is there a photo of it? Thanks!!
Those bags are gorgeous and you did a great job matching up to them. I love mine!!! Sorta like chips though - you can't just have one - very addicting!!

Barb said...

Faye, your work is just so beautiful! I just love when I see you have a new post because I know we are going to be treated to something so special. Thank you.

Justine said...

Those project bags are beautiful! You really chose the perfect fabrics to show off the gorgeous stitching.

Alice said...

I love the project bags and the series your friend stitched. They are beautiful!

CindyC said...

Love these bags a ton, Sis! :) :)

Willa said...

Me, me, M*E! Put my name on the list, sweet Faye. I love the project rolls. I've been stitching some little projects for you to magically finish as my sweet Beloved has been in the hospital since late November. I'll send them soon!

Hilda said...

Oh I love your project bags - and the series is perfect for the cover!
Now I have an idea what I can make of my "Humble Hilda" (when I finally have stitched her ....)

Thank you for all this wonderful inspiration!

Hugs
Hilda

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a great, pretty bunch of stitched pieces for you to perform your skill +talent = magic!! She is certainly going to be organized with style. Best project bags ever!! ��

woolwoman said...

I had never seen those designs before Faye - they make the cutest project bags ever ! PLEASE PLEASE put me on the list for one of the shorter 12" project rolls. I will not be attending the PSS event so mine will have to be shipped whenever my name comes up on the list. take care and enjoy the last hurrah of January 2016 ! Mel

primdollie said...

Hi Faye I would love one of the smaller project bags as well as the larger one too!!! Please let me know the costs and love the fabric in the one you have posted!! Thanks so much I will be at the retreat too!!! Hugs Linda I'm Primdollie Koch on FB!

Hazel said...

I adore your finishing Faye. So talented. I'd love to have a list of prices for your rolls and also project bags if you still sell them. Xx

Karen said...

Thank you again. Love the project roll too. Will have to check out at the retreat. Happy stitching!

Jackie said...

The bags and stitching are gorgeous!

Follemente creativa said...

adorabili.
Barbara

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Beautiful finishes as always!

Lillian Carol said...

Oh yes, please add my name to your email list! Love, love, love my project roll and my project bag but as you know, you can never be too organized!

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait for retreat!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait for retreat!!!!

Martha said...

Hi Faye. I love this Bee fabric. I bought some awhile ago and can't remember where I purchased it. Would you be willing to email me to let me know where I can purchase a little bit more of it. ? Martha_kirkcaldy@me.com. Thank you.

Ruth said...

The stitcheries on the bags are just adorable!

Jane in Wisconsin said...

Faye,

I'm interested in your large project rolls and perhaps a small one, too. Can you send me the costs for them?

Thanks,

Jane Bailey

klmvangard said...

Hi Faye,

I'm interested in your large project rolls AND a small one. Can you email me with costs and details?

Thanks so much,
Karen Herndon

Naniepatch said...

It is so Nice. ...congratulations