I would like to sincerely thank Tracey
for this special Blogger Award!! It means so much to have this recognition~ I still consider myself relatively new to the blog world so to be spotlighted like this has truly touched my heart~
The rules go like this:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Paste the award to your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 unique things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links.
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know.
Here are few things about me that you might consider unique.
1. I once won a dance contest at a disco club....omg.
2. I married a UNC man and I am a NCSU graduate. (arch-rivals)
3. My childrens initials are APR and PAR.
4. I once popped the contact lense out of my eye while traveling down the highway with the top down on my convertible. ( I know..total blonde moment!)
5. Children at my school often call me Mrs Ribbie because they cant say Riggsbee.
6. I love the ocean and have a place at the beach.
7. Last but not least, I have been known to be multi-tasking on as many as 10 samplers at one time....Now, that's gotta stop~~
So, that a little scoop on me...and here are my nomintaions in no particular order....
1. Karen SC
These ladies all are awesome stitchers and bloggers so I would love to nominate them for this recognition~ Again, I appreciate everyone who reads my blog and takes the time to comment to me. I truly love stitching and am thankful blogging has come into my life. It has brought new ideas, creativity and a host of friendships~ Thanks, Faye