Sunday, May 10, 2015

Today's picture walk......

Okay, some of you know that I have a habit of just typing away and not looking for spell check to auto correct words.... I SHOULD, because I have managed to send out some crazy messages here lately!!! I really do need to get better about looking before I hit that "send" button! Right Nan and T??


This gem of a design is by sweet Kathy Barrick of Kathy Barrick Designs and it was a pleasure to stitch! I began the stitch last weekend while at the PSS Retreat.... And, it was finished just now as I sit in my condo weathering out the Ana storm..... So** I've named this colorful bird Ana to commemorate all the events~

 
Stitched on 32 count linen by Dixie Sampler, I used the DMC threads that were called for; 2 over 2..... Linen color is Peanut Butter~

Thanks again Kathy for your awesome designs..... I have many more on my to-do list!!happu


I know I promised to show you a couple of the newest project bags I'll be creating using a mid-weight canvas, and I will.... But, since I'm still working on things, I'll show you a few of the latest project bags Ive made for you... These were all custom orders~ So, if you have a stitch you'd like sewn into the front if a bag, just comment, email or PM me on Facebook.....

 
 
 
 

 

Happy Mothers Day to all as you travel and visit with loved ones~


Smiles~


Faye

 

15 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Faye! All your projects are just gorgeous, as usual! Just thought I would give you a holler from Surfside! I'm just south of you today and listening to all this Ana rain.

jeffsrose35 said...

Beautiful projects as always. Happy Mother's Day. Hoping one day to try out the fabrics from Dixie Sampler as they look absolutely scrumptious.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful work.

Kathy Barrick said...

Your work is just gorgeous Faye! Happy Birthday sweet friend! My head is spinning with ideas and I just have to finish sorting them out so I can start sending you stuff. I have made progress on my punch needle and found the right sized book, so you will be getting that this week AND some punch needle pieces to work on the project we talked about in Williamsburg. I just love the magic you do!! Happy Mother's Day and stay safely inside today!! xoxox Kathy

Blu said...

What a gorgeous finish! And the projects bags look wonderful too.

Cathy B said...

I love it when you post. Your finishes are so inspiring! Have a great Mother's Day!

CindyC said...

I love everything just like I always do! I hope you're enjoying a wonderful Mother's Day, Sis! Sending big hugs! :) <3

Mellie said...

Thanks so very much for the bag you made. My friend loves and will cherish it!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Love your sweet, personal project bags. Love mine more! LoL xo

Carol said...

Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day, Faye! As always your work is so beautifully done--love those pouches :)

Cindy's Stitching said...

Happy Mother's Day. I love the stitched bird. The pouches so pretty as always.

Unknown said...

Hi I love your finishing work. Can you tell me what the tiny alphabet with the leaping rabbit is? I love that bag!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful sampler Ana and beautiful bags! blessings, marlene

Ranae said...

Beautiful piece and I love the name Ana for it, fits perfect
I love the bags, so pretty

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely projects.