Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tonight's Christmas picture walk.....

Greetings friends everywhere!  The countdown is on as the children in my classroom count days until Christmas break..... Bless their hearts... they don't really have a concept of time... but Tuesday is right around the corner!    Tonight's picture walk highlights many gifts I have finished up for my customers... Stitch Guild exchange gifts, goodies for friends and even gifts of rememberence~ Take a look....
  • Lizzie Kate Flora McSample stockings
 

 ....with piped edges.... 

...just like the large stockings... fully lined~

We all know that the holidays can bring on sadness and anxiety to many... it's not always a joyous occasion to some~ This stitcher wanted to commemorate the death of her husband by stitching precious, one of-a-kind ornaments for her children..... I was SO touched when given the opportunity to create these ornaments for her family.... A true labor of love that will be used to reflect back on happy times when their dad was living..... 

Merry Christmas from Heaven

I love you dearly, now don't shed a tear...

I'm spending my Christmas

with Jesus this year....

Dad~2016

An ornament for each child... How sweet is that?

 

Lizzie Kate~ Jingle all the Way

I thought these cranberry, olive and light brown jingle bells were the perfect accent~ 
 

Stacy Nash kit offered by Country Sampler~ Dec 25

In a day or so, I will share a 12 piece collection of ornaments that I promise photos will not do justice~ As I've said before, I am a very lucky lady to get to see, touch and create YOUR wonderful stitching into treasured pieces for you to enjoy..... I look forward to sharing these goodies with you~ 

As always.... stay happy and stitching....

Faye

             

15 comments:

Linda said...

All so beautiful and especially love the jingle bell trim

linda m

Lllr55 said...

Your finishes are just beautiful!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Deb said...

So beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Robin in Virginia said...

Each one is beautifully finished, Faye. I will say my favorite is the trio of round ornaments in memory of Dad.

Karen said...

So pretty as always!

marly said...

The Lizzie Kate fabric you chose is amazing and the perfect match to the stitching.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great finishing as always! You're getting to the break... hasn't it flown by?

Christina said...

Everything is wonderful. Love the snowman.

Sherri said...

Love all of the ornaments. The Christmas from Heaven ornaments are just the sweetest thing.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Your work is always beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

douce campanule said...

Tout est si beau ♥ !!!
Merci pour ce joli partage !
Douce fin de semaine ...
Marie

Maggee said...

What lovely pieces you have finished! I have the LK stocking charts, just need to stitch them! The memorial ornaments are so sweet... I can imagine there will be tears when they are opened. My heart goes out to them! I am enjoying the 'walks' through your Christmas finishing! Hugs!

Karen said...

Beautiful finishes! Love the bells on the Lizzie Kate pillow.

Heritage Hall said...

Will have to obtain those LK patterns....so darling.
The Heavenly ornaments are quite moving and memorable.
You put such creativity into your finishing Faye.
Thank you for sharing.

Willa said...

Faye, thank you for your kind words. Those 3 ornaments were the hardest stitching I've ever experienced! Lots of tears in each one. Thank you for your special touches. I sent them last week to all three of my children. They were so surprised and grateful for this remembrance. As each of them called the moment they opened the box (that said "open BEFORE Christmas") and we all cried together. Missing my beloved Brownie, Dad and Pawpaw so much! ❤️ You to pieces‼️